Last month, I was deeply honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on INSPIRED REBELS, whose mission is to showcase entrepreneurs that might be little edgy, are going against the norms, or are doing things that are very different.
I was invited as a special guest to talk about sex, and the power of transformative change that female sexuality has to offer.
So many women are suffering in silence, don’t know where to look for answers, don’t have the tangible practices, the spaces and the communities where they can reclaim what is theirs and what is so connected to being human. Therefore, it is my mission to take women from a space of darkness and suffering to reclaiming their sexual freedom, experiencing true sexual healing. Because their lives, their identities… their entire experience on this planet 100% depends on how they experience their bodies – and by extension, their entire lives.
I believe that when a woman is ready to do her work – read the right books, get the right mentors, take the right courses – the right answers will show up on her path.
When you open yourself up to receive, you will find what you need to heal.
An open mindset is the prerequisite that allows women to have completely different experiences in their lives – no matter what they are going through, and what they are experiencing.
Inside of this power interview, you will discover:
- My approach to sexuality – which is deeply healing and holistic.
- How becoming a mother at the age of 18 allowed me to feel “at home” for the first time in my life.
- Why the kidnapping of my son was the single-most defining moment of my life.
- How slut shaming impacts a woman’s health and sexual expression.
- My personal story of sexual abuse – and what got me to teach holistic sexuality in the first place.
- Why healing trauma is always about revitalizing the nervous system.
- …and the necessity of doing body work to truly heal a woman’s body.
I am so excited for you to dive into this interview on what true sexual healing looks like.
I am not going to lie, I have poured my heart and soul into this.
Watch the interview and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.