I am delighted to be available for interviews, profiles and expert commentary.
My absolute favourite topics to discuss include:
- All Things Female Pelvic Floor: incontinence, pelvic surgeries, and road to recovery
- Self-Care HealthCare: the value of taking care of your body’s tissues+ how you can overcome need for surgeries
- Taking Stance For Our Own Health: the understanding of why are we our best healthcare providers+ building body that is joy to live in
- Emotional Resilience: taming down the anxiety epidemics + stress management
- Nervous System: workings of nervous system, it’s relationship to chronic pain + the ways of balancing it for maintaining healthy balance
- Living in Technology World: using movement as medicine to reclaim the optimal health of our bodies
Outside of these topics Dagmar is happy to address areas related to healthy aging, overcoming painful injuries, boosting athletic performance and enhancing stress resilience.
As Seen In
ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS AND FEATURES
::HEALTHY LIVING KICK OFF TELESUMMIT- 6 STEPS TO EMOTIONAL WELLNESS
::BEAT 102 103 – WHY ALIGNMENT MATTERS
::BEAT 102 103 – HOW TO PREVENT YOUR OWN BREAKDOWN
::DUBLIN CITY FM INTERVIEW – ALL THINGS HEALTHY ALIGNMENT
Dagmar Khan is a leading movement educator and pain management specialist who helps people live better in their bodies. From those exhausted with chronic pain to everyday people with sports and repetitive injuries, she creates a holistic approach to whole body alignment and pain-free wellness. Based in Ireland, Dagmar is the first Yoga Tune Up® Teacher Trainer in Europe and is leading the way with restorative movement in her market.
With a focus on embodied movement, emotional wellness and stress resilience, Dagmar focuses on living these principles in her daily life. When she’s not working with clients you can find her walking in the woods, moving her body in amazing and wondrous ways and delighting in books on human movement, self-care and pain management. Alongside her husband and 14-year old son, she loves going on new adventures to explore the world, spending lazy days in rolling meadows, catching the latest blockbuster or indie film or trying out the latest cuisine from around the world.